Tuesday 14 June 2022

Olympian Visit!

Kauri Team was super lucky to receive a visit from Anna Wilcox this week. She competed at the Winter Olympics in Russia in 2014. Anna told us that she tried many different sports before she found the sport that truely suited her; she encouraged us all to do the same. Anna also talked about the attitudes that help make an Olympian great. 


Anna asked us to guess what was in her ski bag... check out the answer below.



Do you think Anna has learnt to face challenges with resilience and persistence?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora, its Biniam here from Room 23. I like this blog post because it has a picture of me carrying Anna's skis and wearing her ski gear. The skis were taller than me but they were easy to hold. I think Anna has learnt to face challenges with resilience and persistence by never giving up and to keep trying and trying. I told her I encourage my friends when they are doing something difficult to "Believe it!" goodbye, Biniam

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.