Tuesday 15 February 2022

Get to know you Wk 2, T1

22 comments:

1. Hello miss Judd,On the holiday's i went to turonga campsite with all my family friends and my family,for 3 day and 2 nights.There was a pool table a kitchen and a kids playground.After the 3 days we went to a water park with a blob and a water trampoline.There was a volleyball net that was twice the length of me.What did you do on the holiday's?
    Blog you later
    Vihaan

ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora bloggers Leo here Room 23
    In my summer holidays I did multiple things but one
    of them was going for a 3 hour drive (witch felt like 5)
    to go to yurt and going and go for lots of walks.
    BYE😜

ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Megan

Jude here from room 23

On the Holiday i went to Hahei resort

And went on a round soft purple sea biscuit with no! seat belts sea biscuit

When i went on the sea biscuit i told my dad to go super fast and he did

It went so fast the sea biscuit flew for a second the went back down to touch the water

I nearly fell off but suddenly it flew for 5 seconds i was just about to fall off but then i did a back flip off that was my summer.

What was your summer?

Blog you later

Jude

ReplyDelete
  4. hi Megan its Biniam
    this summer i went to my cousins house in the weekend i was playing games. blog yu later from biniam

ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ms Judd I am Parth from room 23,I really like this blog post!

I went to the beach with my family and I did climbed a tree and did a big jump into the beach! I am very curious of what you did in the summer, I really like to hear everyone's opinion of what I did. Have a Wonderful day.

ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ms Judd it's Kapiri from RM 23,
    During the holidays I really enjoyed kayaking at the beach with my cousins. It was so much fun, we saw humongous corals and a lot of tiny fish. We jumped and pushed each other off the giant pontoon.
    What did you do during the holidays?
    ByeπŸ™‚

ReplyDelete
  7. Kia Ora Miss Judd,
    This is Bhargavi from Rm 23. My summer was really fun! I went to the Waitangi Treaty Grounds and Paihia for a vacation with my family! It was a very small town so we could walk around instead of driving. We also swam a lot since Paihia has a lot of big beaches. It was a 3 hour drive! In the holidays we also drove to Browns Bay beach and walked around and saw all the different trees and bushes.
    Blog you later!

ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Megan, this summer I went on a road trip to Motueka and stayed there for 5 days and my favorite was going fishing.

Kind Regards from Rm 23 Darren

ReplyDelete
  9. Morena Ms Judd
    It's ms Justus,
    In the past holidays I went to Rotorua to go to a nice and calm clear lake.
    The Trip to Rotorua was very long and my knees hurt so much after staying in the car for 3 hours. When me and my family got to The clear lake in Rotorua I was so excited to go in the lake and that was the first time I have been out of Auckland!!!!
    When I jumped in the Clear lake I was freezing cold but it got warmer and warmer so I was fine. We also had a bbq and I had 2 chicken sausages with tomato sauce it was very yummy.
    That was my Favourite Thing I did In The Holidays!
    What was your Favourite Thing You did In The Holidays?
    Have a Great Week!
    JustusπŸ€“

ReplyDelete
  10. kia ora room 23 its sal her and this is what i did in summer holidays. So the first thing that i did was drive four hours to hot pools then i drove to a vila for 1 night, then i drove 5 hours in a car to see my grandma ok skip to christmas eve. I woke up and i opened presents and i went to dinner what we had for dinner oh lord it was the BEST! there was all the oysters in the world and all the sea food in the world and the best part there was a chocolate fountain with strawberries and marshmallows then we drove to waikanae and celebrated new years eve, then went home and watched netflix. what did you do for the holidays? Blog you later. bye

ReplyDelete
  11. Kia Ora Ms Judd its Khalid here. My favourite thing in the holiday was when I went to my uncles garage I saw a big,strong and good car up high i looked under the big car I saw lots of pipes it was geting fixed because the petrol was not working i hold lots of material like hammer and screw driver i had lots of fun see ya later.

ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  13. kia ora Megan Oliver from R23.

I remember throwing a tennis ball into the sea and it went splash,splash,splash and my dog Zion a soft big black lab after zion came out of the water he smelt like wet fur and it was horrible I said "PU"Zion and I throw the ball back in to the water again. blog you later Oliver

ReplyDelete
  14. kia ora Ms Judd my favourite thing in holidays was going to Tauranga. we went swimming at beach and the pools. and going to my cousins house. blog you later . riley

ReplyDelete
  15. Hi its Isla from room 23 hi miss Judd i whent to my grand mothers bache she has two fluffy sheep one sheeps cooled frog and one sheeps cooled ash.how you know which is wich is that ash has a brown nose.and then there is the big cow poppy we like to feed her hey bunt the gredy sheep eat all of it. what was you holiday like blog you later

ReplyDelete
  16. Hi its Ida Room 23 my family and friends go camping once every year for a week this year we go swimming every day with my friends it is so fun some times we rost marsh mellows we find cat eye shells in the sand and play a game spot lite every year. bye

ReplyDelete
  17. hi its eli. I went to the zoo with my grandmother. We saw a lake of quicksand and there was eels and fish. bye

ReplyDelete
  18. Kia ora Megan.
    My summer was amazing, I went to my Grandpa's beach house with my mum's family. The house was near a beach. We walked up to the beach everyday, it was tiring. I love making sandcastles, I wasn't the best at it. My mum and Grandma are amazing at cooking, we always had delicious food. Grandpa had kayaks and there was a lake nearby once and a while we will go kayaking, it was beautiful. It wasn't a strong stream it was nice and calm one. Birds were singing that made it even better.
    Blog ya later,
    Danica

ReplyDelete
  19. Kia ora Megan,
    For most of the summer we were at our beach house. We went to the beach almost everyday. There are two beachs there though but we went to the main one mostly. One day we arrived at the other one though and after a bit we heard someone say "I just saw an octopus!!!" We were very suprised and really wanted to see it So we got our snorkling gear and jumped in. We didn't see it though. Just as we were about to leave someone we know came so my mum started talking to them and telling them about the octopus. Then they said "there is an octopus that lives here I can show you where it is if you want." So they did and we saw it!! I was sooo cool. After that we visited it everyday until one day we couldn't see it. We decided to still come back the next day. When we did it wasn't there again but when we were swimming back to shore we saw a rock that we hadn't noticed before but then we saw tentacles! It wasn't a rock it was the octopus!!! I was kind of scared so I bolted back to shore. When I went back it was gliding back to its rock my brother even said it changed colour! So we think that it was there the day before just really deep in its rock. We also saw it eating.
    Blog ya later,
    Tulsi

ReplyDelete
  20. Kia Ora Ms Judd,
    This summer I did lots of cool things, but my favourite thing was going to my Batch. A few weeks ago we went to our Batch in the car, It took 5 hours! It usually takes 3 hours but there was so much traffic, me and my sister were so bored that we started fighting. Finally we got there we were so tired and sore we flopped on the ground and were so revealed that we were here. Our cousins were all ready there. my cousin Maddi taught me a cool hair thing that took me a few minutes to learn. We wanted to go to the beach so the parents said "go get your togs on so we did, my cousin has really cool togs that have flowers on them. When we were all ready to go to the beach the parents took like an hour to get ready but finally we went there. It was only a few minutes to walk to the beach so we did, The wind was blowing on my face and my dads hat fell off and landed in a bog thing so we just left it. Finally we got to the beach The waves were massive and we got dumped!
    Blog ya later, Jasmine

ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.