Friday 14 August 2020

What's cooking?

 Hi Everyone,  

I've loved seeing all your interesting blog posts over the last few days.  Keep it up!

Rose asked me what creative thing I had been doing during Lockdown so I thought I would show you all....  (and yes, they were delicious)  The hardest part was not over mixing the flour with the other ingredients because if you do, the muffins will come out tough.  Mmmmmm, the smell in the kitchen was incredible while they were baking. 



Have you got something creative you can post?

Remember to stay safe and .....
Be kind hand sign lettering - Transparent PNG & SVG vector file

4 comments:

  1. Bonjour Megan,
    OMG they look soooooo good, my mouth is watering! I have made the rock candy's today and now waiting 2 days for them to set! Hope they turn out good! How long did they take you to make? On a scale of 1-10 how good were they? Check out my blog https://odslila.blogspot.com/
    blog you later,
    Lila🐹

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lila, Thanks for your comment. I would give the muffins 8/10. The crust was really delicious and the raspberries were a good surprise when my family bit into them. They only took about 15 minutes to make and 20 minutes to cook. What about your rock candy? Two days is a long time to wait for it to set! I remember when I have had to wait for ice-blocks to set and if felt like a year. Will you post the rock candy on your blog?
    By the way I did check out your blog, you and William have been Room 7's most prolific bloggers over the last 2 days. Now you will have to find out what prolific means ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan, they look absolutely delicious! Does anyone else in your family like baking?
    I have been busy in the garden, pulling out all the weeds and moving a plant to give it some more room to grow. (I hope it survives the move!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi miss Judd, those, look, absolutely, DELICIOUS!!!! I love baking, and I am sure my family would like them too, so can you please send me the recipe? I have not baked anything this lockdown, but I have made 3 corner bookmarks and they are soooooo cool!
    blog ya later! Niamh

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.