Friday 21 August 2020

3D POP Art

 Here is Room 7's dazzling 3D POP Art...




Room 7 worked tirelessly to get their artwork finished and I managed to put it up in our classroom just before lockdown. I think you'll agree, it looks fabulously colourful!


If you want to post your artwork on your own blog you could take a screenshot from the slideshow.  Remember to make a quality blog post about your art.  
You could describe: 
  • how easy or hard it was to make
  • what you enjoyed about making it
  • anything you would do differently 
  • advice to others who might want to make their own 3D POP Art

4 comments:

  1. Kia Orana Miss Judd. When I made my POP Art, It took 3 people to finish it. But It was just finish before 3:00. My words were so thin that the tiny things were seen. That is it for now and I hope you are doing well in lockdown. BYE. Christian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Orana Christian, super to hear from you! I remember it was a real team effort to get this POP art finished. Do you think you would make your letters thicker next time so the cardboard supports weren't seen as much? I still think it looks fantastic! Our classroom looks even better ...
      I am doing okay in lockdown, my family are going for lots of walks before, during and after the rain showers! I hope you are doing okay too : )

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Room 7, awesome job on the POP Art! I love the layering of shapes and bright colours. (It looks fantastic on the classroom wall.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your POP art looks really fantastic, I can't wait to 'pop' in to Room 8 when we are back at school to have a closer look at it. I would love to know more about the process of making it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.